Things to Do
Whether you have an afternoon or a full week to devote to exploring the natural areas of Niagara Parks, you will never run out of things to do.
• You can tour the world in the collections of the Botanical Gardens.
• Take a tropical vacation in the dead of winter at the Butterfly Conservatory.
• Get a workout for your body and soul hiking the Niagara Glen.
• Go on a treasure hunt searching for one of hundreds of geocaches throughout the Park.
• Bring your camera for you never know who might be making their home in the cavity of that old oak tree.
• Picnics along the Niagara River Parkway are encouraged. We even supply the picnic tables in designated areas. The million dollar view is free.
• Bring your fishing pole, there are many species of game fish that call the River home (valid permits required).
• Volunteer on one of our restoration projects, know that you have made a difference.